Accounting in MIE Trak Pro
MIE Trak Pro's easy-to-use accounting module syncs with all parts of your business quickly and efficiently.
The multi-divisional capability in MIE Trak Pro handles each division’s business operations completely. Unfortunately, many ERP systems do not handle financial transactions and reporting across different divisions. With this capability in MIE Trak Pro, you can report on both single financials and rolled-up financials throughout your business(es). Although many systems say they are multi-division, MIE Trak Pro truly is.
One System, No Integration Necessary
MIE Trak Pro’s accounting module includes all of the basic features every accounting package should have. Some of the many features include AR, AP, G/L, and Cash Management. However, MIE Trak Pro goes the next step by allowing you to create customized and personalized statements for every financial process.
Forecasted Cash Flow Management
A real-time forecasted cash module allows you to see everything at a glance by day, week, month, and so on. Due to this, accounting departments use MIE Trak Pro's cash flow management feature on a daily basis. Is it the greatest thing since sliced bread? Perhaps it is.
This system is user-friendly, flexible, and intuitive. Most importantly, our implementation team—rich in accounting experience and willingness to learn your business needs—can get your front office comfortable with the system in no time. Also, we understand that your business is unique and has specific processes that distinguish you from your competition. Because of this, our team will spend the time necessary to help you integrate MIE Trak Pro with your business.
MIE Trak Pro Accounting capabilities/features:
- Down payments, pre-payments
- Drill down to source transactions and keep an audit trail
- Financial reporting, financial statements, and dashboards
- Unlimited data history access
- General ledger account code modification
- Unlimited chart of account segmentations
The MIE Trak Pro Accounting module has many features so if you have any specific questions, please contact us at any time.
- Automated Accrued Payables
- Automated sales commissions calculations and bill creation
- Recurring entries
- Reverse existing journal entries
- National customer account management
- Sales tax assignment
- Multi-currency exchange rate management and profit/loss calculation
- Multi-company capabilities
- Multi-location capabilities
- Personalized “customized” statements
- and much more.