Entry-Level Territory Sales Representative: East South Central & South Atlantic Territories
MIE Solutions, Garden Grove, CA
The role is of a Regional Sales Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software products. The Regional Sales Manager will be focused on selling software products and services to new accounts. Responsibilities include the sale of primarily ERP software products as well as enhancements and other appropriate business solutions to prospective clients. Business solutions may include: product, implementation and support, training and consulting services.
A strong understanding and background in ERP sales within manufacturing and fabrication environment is a must, as is a strong commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience.
The Regional Sales Manager is expected to be highly motivated and someone who has a proven ability to prospect new customers and cultivate and expand existing accounts to their fullest potential. The Regional Sales Manager is expected to follow a proven sales process from prospecting to closing, with proven results. The successful candidate must have proven sales skills with a solid understanding of a solution based selling approach. Excellent time management, communication, and collaboration skills are required.
This individual must develop strong working relationships with other team members in order to support the optimal customer experience. It is important that the Regional Sales Manager has the interpersonal skills to work effectively with a number of different types of people, including but not limited to: colleagues, prospects, and customers.
The Regional Sales Manager will receive extensive support, training, and coaching by MIE Solutions and its Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing in order to develop his/her knowledge base with the entire MIE Solutions product line.
- Managing the sales cycle from the initial contact through to the close of the sale
- Developing a pipeline of qualified leads through personal initiative, planning, networking, marketing activities, and execution to achieve annual sales targets
- Demonstrating competence in qualifying, presenting, and demonstrating the product offerings that you will be selling
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with new and current customers, and maintaining expenses within budget
- Demonstrating effective customer-oriented sales skills, exceptional relationship building, qualifying skills, group presentation, and closing skills
- Continuing to hone sales skills by investing in ongoing professional development including all relevant sales training
- Representing the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Ensuring all prospects / customers are referenceable
- Track and update both lead and opportunity status in MIE Solutions’ CRM system
- Staying current on all products and industry trends
- Gaining competitive knowledge and understanding of how to best position service offerings in the sales process
- Achieving a minimum performance of 100% of quota by end of the first year: sales targets, activity metrics, and customer satisfaction
- Travel within your assigned region will be common and some extended travel will be required; the Regional Sales Manager must have his/her own vehicle, a valid driver’s license and insurance
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in ERP software sales within the job shop environment, preferably 5 - 6 years of experience. We are seeking a seasoned sales professional who can work autonomously and independently in this role
- Knowledge of all functional areas of ERP software and an understanding of how ERP solutions apply to business processes
- Effective relationship builder; ability to develop trusting relationships with prospects, customers, team members, management, and industry influencers
- Strong drive towards superior customer satisfaction and proven ability to WOW customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is capable of working independently, as well as in small teams; team oriented values
- Ability to meet with prospects and clients before and after normal work hours if required
- A generous base salary
- A generous, uncapped, annualized commissions
- Active account residuals
Additional benefits include:
- Paid new hire training
- Ongoing and continuous sales representative support
- Company sponsored health plan
- Nine (9) paid holidays per calendar year
- Five (5) days of sick time per calendar year
- Paid vacation time off
- Office culture and a quality working environment
- Business casual atmosphere
- Company related expense reimbursement
About the Company
MIE Solutions is a worldwide leading provider of production control software for the entire manufacturing sector. We offer a variety of innovative software products for integrating business data, allowing organizations to make informed decisions for streamlining their business processes, resulting in maximum efficiency and immediate ROI. Companies of all sizes have used our products to bring their business to the next level, improving their manufacturing productivity and quality.
- Interested parties should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do No Call Company Directly